Sunday 4 January 2015

1 skirt 3 ways

It's that time of the year again where people have spent all their money on Christmas presents for family and friends (or for themselves in the sales). Here I am going to show 3 different ways you can style a black skirt. The one I used was from Topshop. I hope you enjoy and find it mildly useful!

 

Outfit 1. Street chic

So in this first outfit I have paired the black skirt with a white H&M 'The New Icons' t-shirt. The shoes I have added are some black chunky caged sandals. I then added a black chunky necklace with gold detailing for an extra edgy look from Primark. Pair this with big sunnies and big black handbag for a glam celeb inspired street style look, or keep it cool and edgy with a black satchel.

 

Outfit 2. Keeping it simple and pretty

For this outfit I tried to keep it simple and elegant by pairing the skirt with a strappy white top with beautiful pearl detailing around the top from New Look. The key feature to this outfit however is the Primark coral peep toe shoes. I love these shoes so much as they automatically make an outfit look more sophisticated. The necklace I added was one from Matalan which brings together the top nicely as its the same white colour with gold hardware.

 
 

Outfit 3. Rock chick

This outfit by far is my favourite as I am a sucker for all in black, rock outfits. So for this, I teamed the skirt with a black bralet from New Look which has beautiful detailing of gold studs around the top and a gold zip all the way down the front which I think adds quite a sexy feel. The black Chelsea boots are also from New Look and they really add to the edgy, rock theme. I layered up a black and gold chocker with a gold necklace and of course no rock chick outfit is complete with out a black leather jacket.


 


So there are my 3 different ways to style a black skirt. I really hope you enjoyed this post.

Ellie x 

 




 




No comments:

Post a Comment