Tuesday 2 July 2013

Prom 2013

Last week I had my prom with all my school friends and it was so much fun! I wasn't looking forward to it that much (People had told me that prom is rubbish) and I couldn't really be bothered to go, but as soon as I got to pre drinks at my friends house I knew that it was going to be a great night!

It started off at one of my best friends house where all of us got together with our prom dates and parents and took lots of pictures (Will attach some) It was very chilled and was nice to see everyone and just mingle and have a chat!

We then got a bus to the venue (Shendish Manor) It was an absolutely beautiful place and the gardens were stunning with water fountains and gazebos! We went and spoke to other people and just chit chatted for a while. We then went inside and listened to the DJ and had a bit of a boogie and then got a bite to it (the food wasn't too great though) and then got back onto the dance floor and danced the night away!

It was such an amazing night and I had so much fun! :)

Ella xx

Here are some pictures from my prom - Dress from Bella Sorella 

                                                 

                                                    Me and my beautiful mother!
                                             The gang ;)
                                             Prom date
                                                  Redbourn lot!
                                                  Woo - haha! ;)
                                                       
The lads!

No comments:

Post a Comment